I would like to thank the Domestic Diva, M.D. for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! She has some amazing posts, and always a fantastic story to go along with the recipes. Make sure to go check out her page!
Rules of Conduct: Bloggers who win the award must complete the following steps:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
Some things you may not know about me…
- Five years ago, I was talking to bankers, and writing out paperwork to own a Powder Coating shop, worth a little over a million dollars
- I got talked into drama club, in high school, because one of the lead roles dropped out a week before opening night. They begged me to clear my schedule and join, because they felt I was the only person who could learn all of the lines and blocking in a week. Which I did. What they neglected to tell me, and that I realized the first rehearsal, is that the character I was playing, just so happened to be a male, at a Halloween party, dressed as Carmine Miranda, the Chiquita Banana lady. Dress, Hat, and all. I would like to take a moment to apologize for the visual that will plague your minds for the rest of the day.
- I couldn’t tell you when this became a reality for me, as it seems to be a more recent development, but I absolutely love to dance. Awkwardness is a state of being. I wear it well.
- I love going for walks. It’s my meditation in motion time. I like walking so much, that I used to walk to and from work, a 9 mile, 3 hour walk. Even a ten hour shift, would be buffered by six hours of walking. Rain or snow, give me some headphones and music I love and I could do anything without batting an eye.
- My grandmother payed for me to take Tae Kwan Do for Nine years. I love martial arts, and a personal goal of mine is to take Tai Chi Chuan.
- I am VERY resourceful. Even in a city I’ve never been to before, I can find anything. I seem to have this knack for talking to the right people at the right time. Which has gotten me the chance to hang out with and eat pizza with a few of my favorite bands, while helping them unload the bus and set up their equipment.
- I am very good with kids. I’ve been sucked into tutoring situations often enough, and found I love hanging out with little children. A friend of mine has a younger sister, who is 8 years old now, who listens to me, and every word I say before her sisters or even her mother and father. I love and respect her and she has a tremendous amount of love and respect for me.
- Foodimentary: A food lover’s notebook: This is one of the most unique blogs I have found to date. Posting a select food of the day, with many interesting facts and historical anecdotes on each food, plus, a today in history section. Always a fun blog, and hey, you may even learn a thing or two
- OlyEats: A food blogger with great taste in music and philosophy. A rather good writer as well.
- Danny’s Kitchen: This guy does some truly amazing stuff. Grab a kerchief for your slobbering mouth before heading over. I almost didn’t want to put him on here out of sheer jealousy for his BEAUTIFUL kitchen!
- A Non-Writing Writer Courting Insanity: I love how honest and raw everything in this woman’s life is. From her well composed and often eccentric writing style, to her business, Raw Treehouse. Give her a visit!
- Terrified Tastebud: Deb Brunsen’s food blog. Her posts are well written, and she has a unique style to the food she posts. Check out her Ultimate Customizable Cookie!
- While Chasing Kids: A russian mother, and excellent cook, writes about what little cooking time she can squeeze in between raising a family. Every post has a very positive, almost uplifting vibe to it.
- The Heavy Cream Queen: A Primal Blogger with excellent tastes, and a love for bacon that is just barely not eclipsed by mine! Take a look at her primal poppers, and cocao crack
Thanks for reading!